The GMIoT provides learners with high quality level 4 and 5 technical qualifications in STEM-based subjects within our education partner institutions.
From no-cost apprenticeships to student loan funded Higher Technical Qualifications. We offer flexible learning experiences that will fit around your life and your budget.
Why study atGreater Manchester IOT?
- Frequent exposure to the workplace through employer visits, guest speakers, live industry briefs and placement opportunities
- Access state-of-the-art, industry-standard equipment and facilities
- GMIoT courses are specifically designed with employer partners
- Opportunities to network with employers in your chosen industry
- Learn from expert teaching staff with a wealth of industry experience
- Learn a host of employability skills while boosting your technical knowledge
- Student mentoring support, mock interviews and career advice
- Support to participate in WorldSkills competitions and regional and national technical skills challenges
- A network larger than one location, you will belong to the GMIoT community and have access to a wider range of partnership experiences
“As the fastest growing digital hub in Europe,the North West is a victim of its own success with unprecedented demand on the local technology talent pools.
It’s vital we broaden our reach to find and train the best people in our region – the GMIoT will be key to this. We’re excited to be a partner”